- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
The 74th Service of the United Guilds of the City of London was once again held in St Paul’s Cathedral attended by the Master Wardens, Members of the Court and guests.
As the Bishop of London said in his sermon this is one of the most colourful events in the City calendar with Masters, Prime Wardens, the Lord Mayor, his Sheriffs and other High Officers of the City and the Armed Services all in full regalia sat in the body of the Cathedral. Sadly photography is not allowed so those not attending cannot see the effect of this finery.
But we did manage to sneak this photo taken inside the Cathedral
With a good sprinkling of the Fellowship for which the Fruiterers are rightly famous!