- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
Liveryman Tommy Leighton kindly arranged for the Company to have a stand at the Fresh Careers Fair at the Kia Oval on March 10th. The delivery and erection of our stand was organised by Liveryman Sarah Calcutt, to whom many thanks, and staffed by her and your two Wardens.
Meeting so many inspirational young people who intend to make their careers in the Industry was truly uplifting.
Past Master Will Sibley was also on hand as one of the “Produce Dragons”. Every “contestant” had 10 minutes to put his or her pitch to Will and Max MacGillivray with the prospect of winning an iPad for the best presentation.
The Keynote Speaker was yet another Fruiterer, Liveryman Dr David Hughes.
Thanks again to Tommy & Sarah for enabling our attendance.