- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
Once again the Worshipful Company of Fruiterers was one of seven “Food Related” Livery Companies which joined together to organise what has become an annual event. The other companies are the Bakers, Butchers, Cooks, Farmers, Fishmongers and Poulters.
The Princess Royal was again in attendance and gave the closing address, always one of the highlights of the event as HRH is always to the point and perceptive. She always makes her spontaneous speech relevant – an enviable talent that no speech writer could match.
Rather than give a detailed report of the lecture we direct you to the City Food Lecture website:
where a full report can be found.