- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
For over 250 years the Worshipful Company of Fruiterers has made a gift of fruit to the Lord Mayor of London. Originally this was in lieu of taxes, now it is a charitable donation and the vast majority of the gift is distributed to various shelters throughout the City.
This year our Master Rupert Best made the presentation to the current Lord Mayor, Alderman Alan Yarrow