- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
This annual show in the Kent County Show Ground, Detling is brilliantly organised by Liveryman Sarah Culcutt (a Former Fruiterers’ sponsored Nuffield Scholar).
Apart from being a venue for those in the fruit industry to gather and discuss matters of mutual interest it recognises excellence in the industry through it numerous awards. It is also the occasion that the Master of the Fruiterers presents some of our annual awards.