- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
The Fruiterers once again managed to field a full team at this annual event, half from the same family! We are very grateful to Pippa, Mother of Liveryman Harry Abdy-Collins, for representing us in the Female Race.
Thanks are also due to Liveryman Gerry Edwards for organising our team, an often thankless task!
But we did win the race into the post race lunch, supplied, as before, by the Cook & The Butler.