- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
With the closure of the Butchers’ Hall (as part of the redevelopment of Barts) our Company holds its occasional informal lunches at the Ironmongers’ Hall. Livery members and their guests have the opportunity to gather and chat amongst themselves and members of other Liveries.
Some of the diners then walk to the other side of the Barbican to the offices of our accountants (Kreston Reeves) for the Finance sub-committee and the Membership and Communication Committee.