- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
Current Honorary Assistants together with those that are to be installed in May gathered in the splendid surroundings of the Old Court Room, Lincoln’s Inn courtesy of our Master whose Inn it is. Also present were the Wardens, The Clerk and several Past Masters.
After a few glasses of bubbly we sat down to a wonderful meal during which the Master gave a brief history of the Inn and the Old Court Room.
Following that, the floor was thrown open to a wide ranging discussion.