- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
Dear Fellow Liverymen,
Christmas Cards 2013
In recent years the proceeds from the sale of Company Christmas Cards have made a considerable contribution to the Company’s Charitable Fund.
The Membership and Communications Committee would like to thank all Liverymen for their generous contributions to this worthy cause.
Again this year Christmas Cards are being offered for sale and an indication of their popularity is that this year we will see the sale of the ten thousandth card. (Yes 10,000)
It is hoped that you will continue to support this venture and of course new buyers are extremely welcome.
For the convenience of ease and economy, orders placed prior to the “Master and Wardens Dinner” on Thursday 7th November will be available for collection on the night of the Dinner.
The opportunity to purchase Christmas Cards on the same occasion will also be available.
Posted or collected no order is too big or too small and we look forward to hearing from you.
Priced @ £15.00 per pack of 20 cards plus P&P
Please contact Liveryman Dennis Surgeon to place your order.
The Membership and Communications Committee