- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
The venue this year for what has become an annual event was Lutyens Restaurant on Fleet Street where new Liverymen and Freemen were joined by The Master, Wardens, Past Masters and The Chairman and a member of the Membership and Communications Committee. This informal event is an ideal opportunity for newcomers to ask any questions they may have and give feedback on their early impressions of the Company as well as getting to know the Officers better.