- A day out for the Ladies at Mayfield Farm Bakery “bread making” 30th April 2013
- The Honorary Assistants Dinner at the Athenaeum 18th April 2013
- Livery United Guilds Service 15th March 2013 at St Paul’s Cathedral
- The Annual Banquet at Mansion House on Monday 11th February 2013
- Past Master Tony Redsell, OBE receives the Lewis Award 2013 from the Master on behalf of the National Cherry & Soft Fruit Show.
“Celebrate the City ” 21-24 June 2012. The Company is taking a stall at the market in Guildhall Yard on
Saturday 23 June 2012 to sell Fresh Fruit, Iford trees, Grafting/budding demos, maybe Cider and lots more.
Our aim is to raise money for the Charitable trust
To find out more please visit www.visitthecity.co.uk
If you think you would like to help us on the day contact Peter Cooper
OR see you on SATURDAY 23 JUNE 2012