- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
This year’s Audit Court Meeting and Dinner were held in the splendid surroundings of Fishmongers’ Hall, the first time many of us have been to this venue.
At the Court Meeting Freemen William Parry, Henrietta Naish, Dr Malcolm Lindsay and Brendan Finucane were clothed as new Liverymen.
At the same Court Meeting Anne Donoghue, Dr Dan Sargent and John Worth were granted the Freedom of the Company by Redemption and Apprentice Dan Jolly was granted the Freedom by Education following the completion of his Apprenticeship.