- Honorary Assistants’ Dinner – HQS Wellington – Thursday 13th April 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch – Guildhall – Thursday 6th April 2017
- United Guilds Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Friday 31st March 2017
- Fresh Produce Journal – March 2017
- The Fruiterers’ Conference Thursday 16th March – 1 Great George St
The Annual Banquet was once again held in the Egyptian Hall of Mansion House in the presence of the Lord Mayor, Lord Mountevans, and the Lady Mayoress. The guest of honour was Baroness Scotland who replied to the toast to the Guests in a most amusing manner!
Others that attended are listed in the Notice published in the Daily Telegraph. Unfortunately the Ambassador of Spain could not attend due to the political situation in Spain.
Below is a selection of photographs taken at the event. Others can be viewed (and purchased from) the official photographer’s website : http://sharpphoto.co.uk/f626505883